- Having to take over an hour to get to places that would take 15 minutes by car.
- Crazy people on the subway.
- Not being able to pick up a woman for a date.
- Having to plan out trips based on subway accessibility.
- Not being able to jump in a car and take a drive out somewhere -anywhere -just for kicks.
- That tell-all pause I hear right after I tell a woman from the suburban
Boroughs (Queens, Brooklyn, Long Island) I don't have a car.
- Not being up to date on new music because I haven't listened to the radio since high school.
- Hiking; I miss being able to drive out to the middle of nowhere to hike
or play in the snow, or go apple picking.
- That "oh" moment when the woman realizes I won't be picking her up, and gets very quiet.
- Parking. Oh wait, nope... that's the only plus in all of this. Though, I
happen to be a natural parallel parker... so I miss out on the glory of
fitting into a spot that has two feet of space on either side. Guess