Search Me (My Blog)

Dec 7, 2011

Quote of the Day #8

 Every so often, I work out a little phrase or thought. Often it seems like I've heard it before, but I'll admit I don't read libraries of literature and I'm not well versed in the world's quotes. In any case, here's one from the other day: 

"What we learn from our own experience, we hold as the virtual certainties of life. But we each have such different experiences that what we see as a certainty, to another, may seem equally uncertain."

As always, thoughts or feedback are appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. this is so true. this is why sometimes its so hard to understand others because we haven't had the experiences we have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right and it is so funny when you speak to somebody about one of your best "discovery" about life and you see on the face of the personn that she has no clue what you are talking about!

    ReplyDelete