Search Me (My Blog)

Feb 2, 2012

Guest Post: Clingy

I recently got an email from Burnt Dreadlocks with a post from a fellow who calls himself "Josh." I found it intriguing, and so I've decided to publish my first guest post:


Around a year ago I met a girl with whom i became quite friendly. Friendships with members of the opposite gender can be, however, quite complicated. In the past little while things have started shifting away from just a friendship into being more of a relationship. The issue is that although I do like her as a friend, I am by no means looking for a relationship. In addition to that, I have began to find her to be clingy. She has a desire to constantly talk to me. It is almost scary to me, I don't know what to do about it or how to address it. Do I tell her she is being clingy? Do I tell her I don't want anything more than a normal friendship?

Also, a general question, girls, how do you view a clingy guy and guys, how do you view a clingy girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment