Search Me (My Blog)

Feb 8, 2012

Quote of the Day #9

Every so often, I work out a little phrase or thought. Often it seems like I've heard it before, but I'll admit I don't read libraries of literature and I'm not well versed in the world's quotes. In any case, here's one from the other day: 

"There is a world of difference between having a pure heart and a clean mind, but one can possess both. Without them together, how could we have love?"

As always, thoughts or feedback are appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. I dont think you need both to have love. How many people today have a really clean mind? Why is that a pre-requisite for love? Ya it would be nice but its not necessary. As for the pure heart, how many people do you know who have truly pure hearts?

    I don't think that is very realistic to have that expectation before finding love, or allowing yourself to love someone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree ^

    I also think that true everlasting love stems from a situation in which the couple had to deal with a difficult situation. After that they came out better and stronger. Was it the pure heart/clean mind or rather the perseverance and commitment...

    ReplyDelete